IOTA® now offers new 10-watt and 15-watt emergency LED driver solutions featuring advanced low-profile technology! IOTA ILBLP CP10 and ILBLP CP15 emergency drivers deliver confident emergency illumination for Class 2 LED luminaires while using lithium battery designs to dramatically reduce both size and weight by up to 30%. These reduced profiles simplify the process of incorporating powerful emergency functionality into minimal LED fixtures with limited compartment space, and are available in dual flex, no-flex, and narrow profile configurations to accommodate individual fixture requirements.
Additional benefits of the new Low-Profile solutions include:
- 10W and 15W Constant Power Output for non-diminishing, easily-specifiable emergency illumination
- Auto-sense 20-60VDC Class 2 voltage for wide LED compatibility.
- Automatic monthly and annual testing and self-diagnostics
- AC Activate eliminates need for manual battery connection at install
- High-efficiency design for meeting CA Title 20 energy requirements.
- UL and cUL Listed for both field and factory installation
- 5-Year Warranty
To see the complete specifications for the new IOTA Low Profile Emergency Drivers, visit the links below:
IOTA’s new Low-Profile Emergency Solutions are carefully engineered, manufactured, and handled to deliver optimal customer satisfaction and performance in the field. To learn more about IOTA Low Profile Quality Assurance processes, read our latest Tech Brief here:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please visit www.iotaengineering.com or call the IOTA Customer Service Team at 1-800-866-4682.