Designed to Perform in Extreme Conditions
IOTA® ILBDW Series Emergency Drivers bring confident emergency egress capability to luminaires in damp, wet, and food preparation spaces. The ILBDW emergency driver features a heavy duty enclosure and test switch that is IP66-rated and NSF-certified for food and beverage safety.
The damp/wet capability, combined with additional performance features, makes the IOTA ILBDW Series the optimal solution for achieving emergency lighting requirements in these demanding applications. The ILBDW design includes:
- IP-rated enclosure and IP-rated test accessory
- Durable, water-tight PVC conduit for connecting to the luminaire
- Constant Power output for easily-specifiable, non-diminishing emergency illumination
- Self-Diagnostics for automatic monthly and annual testing
- High-efficiency design for use in CA Title 20 applications
View our ILBDW resources to learn more about ILBDW models and options:
ILBDW CP10 10W output for 15-55VDC: Webpage | Spec Sheet
ILBDW CP15 15W output for 15-55VDC: Webpage | Spec Sheet
ILBDW CP20 HV 20W output for 55-200VDC: Webpage | Spec Sheet
Additional ILBDW Materials:
IOTA ILBDW Series Flipbook
IOTA ILBDW Sell Sheet
To learn more about IOTA Emergency Lighting Solutions, visit www.iotaengineering.com or call us at 1-800-866-4682.