Reliable Emergency Lighting Performance, for Almost Any Load Type...
IOTA® IIS Series Mini-Inverters provide emergency power to multiple designated fixtures from a central source. These convenient solutions deliver auxiliary AC power in the event of a utility power loss and enables a wide array of emergency egress lighting designs incorporating LED, fluorescent, and/or incandescent lights. IOTA offers an extensive portfolio of mini-inverter solutions for multiple load size capacities with design features for applications with lighting controls or outdoor egress paths.
Benefits of IOTA IIS Mini-Inverters Include:
- Full Light Output - Operates designated emergency fixtures at full brightness for optimal path of egress safety.
- Load Capability - Incorporate LED, incandescent, fluorescent, or a mixture of each as part of the emergency egress system.
- Remote Operation - Power fixtures at significant distances to reach exterior egress paths where other emergency options are limited.
- Controls Compatibility - Confidently incorporate on/off and 0-10V dimming controls (select models only) on the emergency lighting circuit.
- Extended Runtime - Reducing the load size with respect to the inverter's full-load capacity allows runtimes to be extended for 2-hour FEMA applications.
- NEMA 410 Rated for Inrush Protection - Supply emergency power to LED lights without de-rating the load size to avoid unexpected shutdown and potential component damage due to cumulative inrush current (select models only).
- High Efficiency Performance for California Title 20 - Select IIS Series Mini-Inverters offer a high-efficiency design to help meet CA T20 energy efficiency requirements.
IOTA IIS Mini-Inverters are ideal solutions for many applications, including:
- Office Spaces
- Areas with Elevated Fixtures
- Outdoor Paths of Egress