Holophane® Tear Drop LED drives new performance levels with Gen 3 Upgrade of the family
The Tear Drop LED family from Holophane has just been upgraded to provide improved energy-saving performance and other exciting enhancements to the product line. A new Gen 3 light engine boasts an 28% performance boost over the previous gen 2 product. This means you can now choose lumen packages from 6,000 to 34,000 lumens with up to 159 LPW. The Tear Drop LED portfolio from Holophane provides a simplified, energy-saving lighting experience that helps you to greatly reduce operational costs and carbon footprint.
In addition to increased performance the Tear Drop LED family offers a new frosted, tempered flat glass, zero-uplight optic designed to provide a visually comfortable solution for preserving the night skies. So, whether you are looking for this cutoff distribution, or prefer one of the three traditional prismatic glass drop refractors (sag, bowl or teardrop shape), this exciting family can meet and exceed your needs.
Benefits of Tear Drop LED:
- Save Energy with high efficacy – up to 159 lumens per watt
- Application flexibility with performance packages from 6,000 to 34,000 lumens
- Type II, III, IV and IV distributions for roadway and area
- Visually comfortable 2700K-5000K CCT
- Sleek attractive day form in either “Memphis” or “Esplanade” housings
- Prismatic glass optics in “Teardrop”, “Bowl”, or “Sag” styles for durability and visual comfort
- Optional frosted flat glass optic for zero-uplight distribution
- Available with optional uplight to enhance cityscapes
- Utility-friendly features such as tool-less entry and prewired three-stage terminal block
- 20kV/10kA extreme surge protection available
- 20+ years service life with lumen maintenance of L87/100,000 hours
- Advanced controls compatibility including wireless networking
In addition to the DLL or DSN nodes from DTL®, you can now add the nLight® AIR rTLN node to the list of advanced controls options available for enhanced energy savings, monitoring and asset management.