How do you improve on a legend? Glad you asked... Introducing the next gen LEDgend™ from Holophane®
For LED roadway, area and site lighting, the LEDgend from Holophane provides a very attractive and flexible alternative to traditional 100-400 watt HID cobra head and shoebox fixtures. Re-engineered with the latest LED engine and optics technology, the LEDG2 eight performance packages at up to 33,000 lumens. Additional improvements include DALI and XVOLT driver options, advanced controls from nLight® AIR and DTL®, and even an optional glass refractor for enhanced visual comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Replace up to 400W HID incumbents
- Eight lumen packages up to 33,000 lumens and up to 155 LPW
- Precision-molded silicone optics for high efficacy and uniformity
- Optional prismatic glass refractor for enhanced visual comfort
- Type II, III, IV and V optical distributions available
- 3000K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (70 CRI)
- Industry-leading 20kV/10kA surge protection option
- Driver options include DALI or even Holophane XVOLT
- Form-fitting architectural arm and square/round pole adaptor options
- Simple installation with utility-friendly features such as prewired terminal block, removable power door and trigger-latch
- Control options include nLight® AIR occupancy sensors and network controls, or a variety of other advanced control solutions from DTL®.
- Robust construction with IP66 LED engine and optics, 3G vibration rating and 5,000-hour salt fog rating
- The LEDG2 is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product and is listed on the DLC QPL (qualified products list).