Mongoose LED Large - Now Fiercer than Ever!
Engineered to replace up to 1,000 watt HID roadway and area lights, the virtually maintenance-free Mongoose® LED Large (MGLED) has received major upgrades to make you more competitive in the marketplace. In addition to the MGLED now providing up to 65,000 lumens, you also receive several new options to enhance reliability, ease of installation and control features.
Quick facts that you need to know about this product:
- 400-1,000 watt HID replacement
- 35,000 to 65,000 lumens with up to 142 LPW
- 3G and IP66 rated construction
- ANSI C136.2 20kV/10kA surge protection
- Syestem is rated > 100,000 hrs at 25°C, L70
- Narrow, medium and wide roadway distributions
- Type 4 & 5 area lighting distributions
- 0° to 45° fixture tilt for application flexibility
- Controls options range from dusk-to-dawn, to occupancy sensors or even advanced network controls
- Mounting options for horizontal arm, vertical tenon and square or round pole
- 3,000K, 4,000K & 5,000K CCT, 70 CRI minimum
- Tool-less access - removable “power door” standard
- 5,000-hour salt spray finish standard
New to the MGLED is a redesigned architectural UMS/R arm (universal mount) that mounts to most existing square or round pole bolt patterns. This makes it a perfect solution for virtually any architectural area retrofit. Also new to the series are two new controls options to make the MGLED an even more critical component to your area lighting strategy and energy reduction efforts. These and other enhancements now allow Mongoose LED Large to provide customers with the industry’s most robust and reliable solutions for a wide variety of both roadway and area applications.