Petrolux® PXLW LED round low bay continues to provide the optimal feature-packed solution for demanding environments.
The 8,000 and 10,000 lumen packages are the first to have been enhanced to include the SBG BTP sensor option allowing you to use the VLP mobile app to quickly and easily configure sensor settings and photo controls using Bluetooth® wireless technology that provides a time-saving alternative to push-button programming. Look for the additional lumen packages to also have this option soon.
To make this even better, we have a number of additional improvements
- Over 175 configurations on the DLC Premium or Standard Qualified Products List
- NSF rating
- Corrosion-resistant paint
- 8,000 and 10,000 lumen packages with Title 20 battery pack
- Button or NEMA twist-lock photocell
- Silicone optic in the long & narrow distribution
These options help the Petrolux® PXLW LED round low bay meet or exceed requirements to be used in some harsh industrial applications including petroleum refineries, ethanol facilities, chemical plants, power plants, textile mills, water treatment and wastewater treatment facilities.
Tools to help:
Petrolux® PXLW LED round low bay
VLP Mobile App
SBG BTP Wireless Sensor