To meet market demands, the ultra-thin, 4", 6”, and 8” Wafer Rounds, Squares, and Gimbals are now available in Switchable White, which provides high-quality light output delivering up to 1850 lumens, efficiency, and features a switch for easy color temperature adjustment, while eliminating the need for recessed housings.
The innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling as the perfect choice when you have joists or duct work in the way.
The slim adjustable LED recessed gimbals are perfect for residential, multi-family, or light commercial lighting applications. The adjustable gimbal fixture has a 20° tilt on 180° rotation. These low maintenance LED fixtures are 80% more efficient than incandescent recessed fixtures, designed to reduce lighting costs without compromising lighting levels. Ideal for sloped ceilings, wall washing, highlight artwork, task or general lighting.
- Quality, housing-free downlighting ideal for shallow ceilings
- Fast & Easy Installation - Saves on time and labor
- Type IC Rated - direct contact with insulation
- Wet Location
- CRI 90+ for True Color Rendering
- Air Tight certified
- Matte White, Matte Black, Brush Nickel, Oil-Rubbed Bronze color finishes
- Projected Life: 70% Light Output at 50,000 Hours
- Complies with Title 24, Part 6, JA8 high efficacy LED light source requirements
- New construction rough-in plates available
- Quick disconnect cables allow for extended lengths
- Suitable for pulling wires with the 11.5 cubic-inch wiring compartment per NEC Code
The Switchable White Advantage:
•Convenience and value of a 3-in-1 luminaire, containing three integrated color temperature options
•Flexibility to switch color temperature during installation to suit a specific application