The newest addition to the Healthcare Lighting portfolio is here. The HSTL troffer delivers powerful illumination and color acuity for surgical suites, clean rooms, and exam or procedure spaces.
Using two channels, HSTL features static white in a single channel and a color option (red, amber, or green) in a second channel that is dually controlled.
Green light is used to make displays more visible in operating rooms. Red light increases alertness and performance as well as preserves night vision. Amber light is offered for use in pharmaceuticals and other applications where UV sensitivity is a concern. All three colors, along with Static White, provide powerful color accuracy to enhance the team’s visual acuity.
Available with up to 10,000 lumens in the 1x4, 12,000 lumens in the 2x2 and 24,000 lumens in the 2x4, additional features include:
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCTs
- 80, 90 and 95 CRI
- Two distribution options: asymmetric and symmetric
- Surface, grid, and flange mounting options
- Machine-welded housing
- Frosted acrylic and polycarbonate lens options
- Integrated occupancy sensor option
- Rated for IP-65, and optional IP-66
- Meets ISO5 requirements, MIL461EG standard and NSF2 requirements
- nLight® wired and wireless control options
Learn more about HSTL.