What is the NSF/ANSI 2 certification for light fixtures?
NSF/ANSI 2 establishes minimum food protection and sanitation requirements for the materials, design, fabrication, construction and performance of food handling and processing equipment (such as bakery, cafeteria, kitchen and pantry units) and other food handling and processing equipment (such as tables and components, counters, hoods, shelves and sinks). Check out the NSF standards
What does this mean for EPANL?
- EPANL is now appropriate for food service processing facilities
- EPANL can provide high quality and uniform illumination for facilities that have the highest sanitization standards
- EPANL can be wiped down easily with a damp cloth with soap and water
What should I remember about EPANL, now with NSF certification?
- 137,000 configurations with 5-day lead time from North America
- We can make you what you need, when you need it
- Over 100 DLC Premium listings
- Ability to meet code and specifications without limiting your configuration options
- Embedded nLight® lighting controls
- Wired or wireless networked lighting controls further energy savings to aid in code compliance
Not all panels are created the same. We want to make the choice clear for you! Just remember, EPANL is the best LED panel for an affordable, configurable panel option with embedded nLight® lighting controls and it honors the quality you expect from Lithonia Lighting®.