Launch Date: February 9, 2018
Gotham® MYO has up to 3 layers of light compacted in one form factor with unexpected scale, configurability, and performance. A family of baffled multisource luminaires collectively achieves up to 4,500 lumens in only 1.5” width aperture. MYO offers any combination of general illumination, accent, and wall washing all in one minimalistic form. Each luminaire position can be individually configured, individually aimed and individually controlled for maximum configurability and versatility.
- Available in 1, 2, or 3-Heads with the option of a pendant cylinder in one of the heads.
- Minimalist yet powerful design delivering up to 4500 lumens through a 1.5" x 9.75" aperture.
- Each head can be configured uniformly or independently with 4 lumen packages up to 1500 lumens, 11 beam spreads plus wallwash, 4 color temperatures, and 2 CRI options.
- Luminaire configurable options include 11 baffle colors, 3 trim styles including flangeless, 2 trim colors, and several optical accessories including a diffusing lens, snoot and hex louver.
- Each head can tilt 40 degrees and rotate 365 degrees without interference from the adjacent position or baffle. No compromise on tilt and rotation. No dead spots in aiming.
- Each head can be dimmed individually or ganged and is compatible with 120V TRIAC or ELV dimming and 0-10V dimming standard, plus an nLight enabled option.
- Patented Bounding Ray™ baffle provides superior shielding with no compromise on performance and minimizes flash back at high aiming angles.
- Acuity Controls nLight® capable
- Configuration compatible with A+ Certified solutions