Riverfront and Washington Glass and Complete the Evolution of the New Gen 3 LED Post-Tops
Following up the first wave of Gen3 LED Post-Tops from Holophane® in February 2020, the market is now being offered the final installments of this exciting evolution... The Washington Postlite® LED - Glass and the Riverfront LED. Both series offer customers a true replacement for 400 watt HPS applications. In addition to now providing up to 20,000 lumens and up to 164 LPW, they also provide several new options to enhance efficacy, application flexibility and control features.
This final wave of upgrades to the LED acorn and sphere lineup of prismatic globe post-tops includes the Washington Postlite® - Glass (WAE3) and the Riverfront LED (RFUE3). The WAE3 can be configured with any of three housing options, while the RFUE3 is available in two housings.
Benefits of the new upgrades:
- Save Energy with high efficacy – up to 164 lumens per watt
- Increased application flexibility with performance packages from 2,100 to 20,000 lumens
- Reduce initial installation costs in new construction with wider pole spacing
- New Lunar Optics® design for night-sky-friendly applications (WAE3 only)
- Make an architectural statement with two form factors and a variety of decorative housings and trims
- Gain control and reduce energy with a variety of control options including nLight® AIR wireless systems