The Utility Lanterns portfolio from AEL® receives next gen upgrades with improved performance and electronics
With a seemingly endless number of LED products flooding the market today it can be difficult for lighting customers to make the proper choice for reliable solutions that meet their expectations. With a new next gen upgrade, AEL breaks through the clutter with the hands down best choice for utility and municipal lanterns for roadway and area lighting. Read on to see why.
In addition to increased performance the Utility Lanterns portfolio offers unparalleled internal component protection. From 20kV/10kA surge protection to the XVOLT driver platform, lanterns from AEL can receive maximum protection from surges, dropped neutrals and other dirty power issues that can take out your lighting network.
To further enhance energy savings and carbon footprint reduction, AEL LED Lanterns are available with a variety of advanced controls options from our DTL® and nLight® brands. Get up to 20 years of service life from the DLL Elite or upgrade to a smart city network with the Itron® networked nodes from DTL. The rTLN node can even allow you to connect your outdoor and indoor lighting for a seamless nLight AIR site lighting network that is simple to control, monitor and maintain.
Why Choose Utility Lanterns from AEL?
- 20-110W LED to replace up to 250W HPS
- Performance packages from 2,000-13,800 lumens and up to 130 lumens per watt
- Visually comfortable acrylic or polycarbonate refractor panels
- Type II, III and V distributions for roadway and area
- Visually comfortable 2700K-4000K CCT
- Utility-friendly features available such as tool-less entry latch and pre-wired 3-stage terminal block
- 20kV/10kA extreme surge protection option
- XVOLT tank driver option for protection against dropped neutral and other dirty power issues
- 0-10V dimming driver standard and DALI driver option
- 20+ years service life with lumen maintenance of up to 85% at 100,000 hours
- Adjustable lumen output at each pole with optional AO module
- Advanced controls compatibility including DTL® DLL Elite 20-yr photocontrol or wireless networking from DTL or nLight® AIR
- Lanterns Family Page
- 245L Page
- 247L Page
- 247CL Page (cutoff)
- ARDL Page
- ARDCL Page (cutoff)
- AVPL2 Page
- AVPCL2 Page (cutoff)